Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as some of you may know the Mazda meet was pretty cool...the Poll i had posted drew some interest with you guys. Ryan could not make it, and i had gotten slammed at work and was not planning on making it. but due to a power outage at work i ended up leaving and making over there...so to my amazement Joel, Phil,Allen, and Robert Showed up to check it out.The Mazda Group/Crew were cool and hospitable, so I think it well.....so lets plan on some more gaterhings with them!!!!!!

I also posted on their forum to thank them. and they were saying that we are real cool and would like to have us out more. they invited us to a Red Rock drive and a Dyno Day.....

check there forum and see what they said i am on there as 05st[race]
http://www.sb00ya.com/LasVegasMazdas/index.php?topic=399.0

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
your link states that you have to be registered in order to view the website. There's a friend of our clubs (www.cleveland6club.com) that lives in LV. Her name is Cory and she drives a 2006 Liquid Platinum MazdaSPEED6. She just drove back from Cleveland about a month ago. Seems like a nice bunch of People over there.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
your link states that you have to be registered in order to view the website. There's a friend of our clubs (www.cleveland6club.com) that lives in LV. Her name is Cory and she drives a 2006 Liquid Platinum MazdaSPEED6. She just drove back from Cleveland about a month ago. Seems like a nice bunch of People over there.
sorry i did not realize that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts