Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I parked next to new mazda 3 last nite and looked over at the door handle and noticed that it was about the same size as the focus handles and had the same little inverted dome behind them for ur hand to go into. Was just wondering if these could be a possible alternative to the Tribute\SVT handles.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
ok, not to sound like an ass or anything... but what is the point of buying door handles from other vehicles to put in our cars??
because I know this for a fact... automotive companies don't make the parts, they just design the car and put it together by buying all the different parts from manufacturing companies that do make parts.
of course there are parts from other cars that are an exact match for our cars, because ford and mazda (or whatever) bought them from the same manufacturer to put them in their cars.
it doesn't make the part any better or worse, they're made by the same company.
so what's the deal?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just wondering cuz the 3 handles look cooler in my opinoin than the tribute handle and look the right size to fit

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
dealer price for primmed but un painted handles are $40 each handle then $25 for each end piece... way over priced...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts