Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
little photoshop i did. still working on it, but i figured i'd post what i had so far... opinions? something you wanna see done?? lemme know.

original:

modded:

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It looks okay. Looks like you made the door go back a little too far.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ash: i movee the door line forward, but it didn't look to be long ENOUGH after i did that. so i moved it back to where it was. moved the door handle forward though. the roofline still needs some work. and i wanna change the color, or make it a deeper blue or something.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Hummm, interesting. What stands out to me is how much better the front looks by taking off the Mazda logo from the grill. If I bought a 3, it looks like the first mod I would make would be taking that thing off...

·
Registered
793 Posts
damn boy you got skill!!!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, kinda fixed the roofline the best that i could, enlarged the front lower grille to give it a more aggressive look, and changed it to the best color out there... LIQUID GREY!! [:)]

thanks for the comments!!

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
nice man...
is mazda planing a 2dr hb version of the 3 ?

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
good shop job, but it looks like there would not be any room in the back seat. i guess the passangers would just have to photochop their legs off

·
Registered
507 Posts
im not sure, but i hear maybe the hatchback mazda3 can be make if people is favorable, i think they will use the 323 name for it

...thinking of version not avarable for now

that too bad ford didnt make this version of the focus,im sure a lot of people will like to have this

***sorry, think my hosting site Imagestation have problem sometime, just keep refresh the picture if its doesnt open the first shot

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
scironzts said:
and changed it to the best color out there... LIQUID GREY!! [:)]

I concur.

And also I just dont think that car would work as a 2 door hatch, it was built around having the 4 doors so it just looks a little off to me. Kinda like how the ZX5's have always looked a little off to me.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
that 2 door focus looks kind of like the 2 door chevy cavalier. it looks pretty cool, but i will keep my four doors thank you.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
scironzts said:
ok, kinda fixed the roofline the best that i could, enlarged the front lower grille to give it a more aggressive look, and changed it to the best color out there... LIQUID GREY!! [:)]

thanks for the comments!!

That looks even better!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
little more editing... just touched it up where needed to be done....

(kept the same file name though, so if you don't find differences from the last time i posted... that's why!!)

going to try to work on the wheels tonight.

and for whoever mentioned about the backseat... who needs one? [:)] just need a hatch area and you're straight!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
it's ok. I agree with the door looking to long.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts