Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....but it's been almost 3 years. I had an '05 Focus ST which was t-boned by a truck (with me in it). The car was a write off and I spent a year and a half getting my back and neck healed and fixed.

But I'm back with a new (to me) '01 ZTS sedan that will only see the race track. It already has many mods and I can't wait to take it for a "hot lap" at Mosport.

it's good to be back!

Steve

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
And you even remembered your password! Unfortunate to hear that happened to you, but recoveries are always good to hear about. Auto-x Im assuming?

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome back!

Good to see you can be active again after that bad crunch, hearing about the track adventures with the ZTS will be interesting - I've got a later version.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This car will be used in door to door racing like your IT racing at say Watkins Glen or VIR. Our season just finished up here in Ontario and the team I'm part of will have a 2 car effort next year with the Focus.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The down side is, the seller had all kinds of "lighting" in around and under the car so I now have to find it all and take it off including the wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts