Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would give some updates here at MAxton and im going to try to post videos. The 237mph EVO is here again. Also an all electric bike. The guy said it did 92mph last month. It was built by his class at a collage in Virgina. Very cool!

·
slow
1,734 Posts
Good luck man, hope your runs go well!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had very bad head wind all weekend. The best i could get is 129.026mph with a 5-10 mpg head wind. Its off the record by 3mph., but it is a personal best. So im happy. With out the hwind i think ill would be close to the record, not sure if i would beat it? Ill try again in April when i go to OH.

·
Registered
8 Posts
so close to 130 too, how close are you to running out of gear at those speeds? did you end up running nitrous? I remember you mentioned that at the dragon

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No notrious all motor. I was at really close to the rev. limiter. SO some where btw. 7,000 and 7,200rpm. My first three runs were no better than 124.7mph. I hit 129mph on my last run with a lighter head wind.

·
Registered
64 Posts
We had very bad head wind all weekend. The best i could get is 129.026mph with a 5-10 mpg head wind. Its off the record by 3mph., but it is a personal best. So im happy. With out the hwind i think ill would be close to the record, not sure if i would beat it? Ill try again in April when i go to OH.
Seems like a great run to me. Congratulations. Good luck in April.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts