Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums, and I have a couple of questions. First, I'll apologize if this is in the wrong area or if it's being rehashed. I have a 2016 FoST, fully stock.

1) I've been looking at some Maxton Design pieces. My question is specifically about the rear, RS-style valence options (I can't post a link).

Does anyone have experience with Maxton products and the quality? How easy is it to separate the rear bumper to install these rear RS-like valences?

2) I've had great experience with Eibach Pro-Kit springs in the past (with other cars), but it's been a long time since I've owned it. For anyone that's installed these of the FoST: What was the end effect on alignment and tire wear? I do not want to cause issues where I'm blowing out a set of Eagle F1's faster than they already wear normally! haha

TIA!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have ran the prokit on a 99 Sable, 03 VW golf, and 13 Focus SE. The Focus was the least drop of the three but the best handling. From what I have seen the same would be true for an ST. Install video on an ST and a few pictures here: https://www.cjponyparts.com/eibach-coil-spring-pro-kit-set-focus-st-07-08-2013-2018/p/35144140/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2rjcBRBuEiwAheKeL9XD4m29GyOLW8vwusLt_9p91z3dzQfu2Uq21bJ9ZFfqC-E_gCPTABoCKrIQAvD_BwE

With the minimal drop tire wear will not be an issue assuming the car is aligned after install.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts