·
Registered
651 Posts
i saw a FS turbo Duratec....[:)~]

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the missing motor pic's is goat's car u should see all what he has coming it is NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
^^^painted PW kit? It looks awesome!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
How many Focus's showed up?

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
i didnt get to count but i would say 30+ both sides of the buliding were full and people were in and out all day so thats just a rough estimate.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
I figured that it was goat's car that was missing the motor. I wish I could have made it to the g2g, but I'm 2000 miles away...Hopefully they decide to do this again next year, I should be able to go then.

Mike

·
The Godfather
4,405 Posts
BlackNRed, you should have followed the troops to my place afterward, good times.

Pleasure meeting everybody!

Yes, my car was on jack stands for this one, but good things cometh

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mannnnthat was some fuin times... THanks to GOat, who offered up his house for the Revolution to take over.. great times, GOat.. you are awesome...

Chris.... great pics... Thanks for reminding everyone I didn't have my sideskirts.. haha....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
so who put down the biggest numbers on the focus side of things

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks like it was a blast... i also would love to know who had the best numbers...

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
nice pics goat, and yea i should have come but i had tins of stuff to do today...next time.

·
The Godfather
4,405 Posts
svtguy21 said:
so who put down the biggest numbers on the focus side of things
A PowerWorks powered ZTS. This was one of those incredibly low-figured "hub" type dynos, so it registered 217hp. Another car there, who had dyno'd I think a week or two before that had a figure that was 40 or 50 hp less with this dyno, so you can figure where that PW car would be on a standard dyno we usually get figures from.

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
I LOVE U SCOTT!!!!![drinking]
Man, what a wild weekend!!

I am so washing my car tomarrow, just so i can mount the drag slicks for a photo op...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
What other modifications did the ZTS w/PW have on it?

·
The Godfather
4,405 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
What other modifications did the ZTS w/PW have on it?
I know for sure a race header and FR stage 2 cams, but the cams were messing with boost. Still awfully impressive. It was also running the stock tune.

FocusKid00 I believe is his screen name.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts