Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
I figured that it was goat's car that was missing the motor. I wish I could have made it to the g2g, but I'm 2000 miles away...Hopefully they decide to do this again next year, I should be able to go then.

Mike

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mannnnthat was some fuin times... THanks to GOat, who offered up his house for the Revolution to take over.. great times, GOat.. you are awesome...

Chris.... great pics... Thanks for reminding everyone I didn't have my sideskirts.. haha....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks like it was a blast... i also would love to know who had the best numbers...

·
The Godfather
4,405 Posts
svtguy21 said:
so who put down the biggest numbers on the focus side of things
A PowerWorks powered ZTS. This was one of those incredibly low-figured "hub" type dynos, so it registered 217hp. Another car there, who had dyno'd I think a week or two before that had a figure that was 40 or 50 hp less with this dyno, so you can figure where that PW car would be on a standard dyno we usually get figures from.

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
I LOVE U SCOTT!!!!![drinking]
Man, what a wild weekend!!

I am so washing my car tomarrow, just so i can mount the drag slicks for a photo op...

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.