Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Massive Speed System will be hosting its first annual get together/car cruise!

When: Saturday June 24, 2006 10A-???

Where: Massive Speed Headquarters:
2304 Spring Ridge Dr. Unit A
Spring Grove IL 60081

Who: All makes/models invited to casually cruise in. Best of show (hosts choice) to be awarded. No cost to spectate or enter. There should be an on site dyno with paid (discounted) testing available. SCT custom tunes may be available if time permits. DYNO Competition - Highest HP will be awarded a prize (we will probably have a focus and "other" class). Who has the baddest car around?!?! Many giveaways throughout the day.

How: Just show up! Its FREE to enter or spectate!!!

What: Just good times talking cars and looking at others handiwork. The Massive facility will be open to allow folks to look around. Many items will have special show pricing. We will have some sounds playing and some food and drinks to give away.

Many participants will be camping at nearby campgrounds and attending GReat Lakes Dragaway's Import Wars on Sunday.

Look for more details as the event gets closer!!!

----------this was all taken from www.focusrevolution.com

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Woooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!

Any special brownies?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, it looks like I am going to be there. Can't f'n wait!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm goin...and I may have some of my crazier things done to my car by then...lol

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet, looks like a fair amount of the F.F.'s will be there! This will be cool as hell, a long drive, but worth it.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
yah and shawn will be there in his srt-4 and the other karl with his srt-4. I think his names karl also? and tons others. I guess it's on a few boards now.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hooooooray! I was hoping you'd go Carmen.

My GLOW will be on by then.... just not by this Sunday.. *sniffle*

·
FocusXtreme
2,280 Posts
I be there

Spring Grove IL 60081

Who: All makes/models invited to casually cruise in. Best of show (hosts choice) to be awarded. No cost to spectate or enter. There should be an on site dyno with paid (discounted) testing available. SCT custom tunes may be available if time permits. DYNO Competition - Highest HP will be awarded a prize (we will probably have a focus and "other" class). Who has the baddest car around?!?! Many giveaways throughout the day.

What: Just good times talking cars and looking at others handiwork. The Massive facility will be open to allow folks to look around. Many items will have special show pricing. We will have some sounds playing and some food and drinks to give away.

Many participants will be camping at nearby campgrounds and attending GReat Lakes Dragaway's Import Wars on Sunday.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CatMostFeared said:
I be there

Spring Grove IL 60081

Thats not this sun. That was the question.

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
For anyone who was riding the fence on whether to go to this place or not, now's the time to make a decision.

As for me, I figured if I woke up that day and was bored I might make the drive over. Well, that was before I met Karl at Massive. He's going to be doing a little work on my car so I went out to meet him yesterday and talk about what I wanted to do. What a great guy! Him and his crew are just some great guys who love cars and love to have fun. This cruise promises to be a lot of fun, and it's all for free! Come on out, I'll be there...(and my appearance at focus G2G's are few and far between nowadays!)

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I'm gonna be there... THe glow is on the car...

Let's rock!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Oh hell yeah its on, Carmen!

PLUS... I added HEADLIGHT STROBES!! hehehe.....

AND....... my sideskirts are being repainted.... in a cool design...

Rock on!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^

ANd Matt just got an MBRP exhaust!!!! Not gonna be on in time for the G2G... but you can close your eyes and drool about it.....

1 - 20 of 45 Posts