Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seller: tolar250
Loation: Butler, PA

Forgot about these until this afternoon as i dropped off the other items i sold here.
Everything comes as pictured, what you see is what you get.

Massive Speed Rear Disc Conversion Brackets MABK'3422 $80.00 Shipped SOLD
Bat-Inc Stainless Brake Lines $40.00 Shipped for the set
2012+ Rear Calipers $70.00 Shipped SOLD
$220 Shipped for the brackets, calipers, and brake lines if bought together

SVT Rear Calipers w/ Brackets $45.00 Shipped SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Pictures

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Glws.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
That looks like basically everything needed to do the rear disc swap, all thats left is the ebrake cable right? I may be interested to buy it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
rotors, ebrake cable hubs, and some misc hardware probably (i only got two caliper bolts when i bought the calipers).

from massive speed forum

Disk brake rotors: Any rotor designed for the 02-04 Focus SVT 11" solid type
Emergency Brake Cables: 05-07 Ford Focus ST rear disk
Hub / Wheel Bearing: 01-07 Focus rear disc (any)

Pads: Any pad for the 2012+ Focus with rear disk
Hoses: 2001 Focus Advance Trac IBD Rear Disc one piece
Calipers / Brackets: 2012+ Focus with rear disc. 2013+ Escape. Caliper itself is shared with the 09+ Mazda 3 as well, however bracket is different.

https://massivespeedforums.com/new-massive-focus-rear-disk-conversion-kit-facts-a-t17130155.html#.VNVUktLF93A

·
Registered
0 Posts
Are the brackets that come with the SVT calipers the SVT brackets? If so, I have a friend who is looking for those brackets in order to increase the size of her rear rotors on her Fiesta ST. If they are still for sale, I can provide you with an email address to send a PayPal invoice for payment.

I am new to this forum, but have been active on FocusST.org under the same user name if you are wanting to look me up. I appreciate any help that you can offer!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the brackets that come with the SVT calipers the SVT brackets? If so, I have a friend who is looking for those brackets in order to increase the size of her rear rotors on her Fiesta ST. If they are still for sale, I can provide you with an email address to send a PayPal invoice for payment.

I am new to this forum, but have been active on FocusST.org under the same user name if you are wanting to look me up. I appreciate any help that you can offer!
i believe so, they are the brackets that came with the calipers when i bought them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts