Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice pics chris, ill get mine up later today post prolly morrow, maybetoday, man was that fun, and u missed the other fun at goats later on [:D]

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Goats was awesome.. and "ice cream".. i beat you...:p lol... i got a crappy launch there too.. my reaction time sucks...

ne who... good to see you finally made it home!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
yuppers, i did well that matt, i have awesome r/a so i too kyou off the line and when we hit around 50 u pulled up to me and passed me a lil, u won by a car length, was fun, i bet carmen enjoyed it [:D]
and yes, goats place was awesome everyone shoulda went there afterwords, was sweet ad carmen is funny
did you upload your pics yet matt?

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
i havent yet.. im too lazy, and im tired, me and a buddy put on the udp i got, and im really tired.. 3 hours of sleep will do that..lol.. ill have pics and some video up tomorrow-ish

and what do you have on your car klondike? i also had the a/c running too, which makes the car bog like hell of the line, add a crap reaction time to it, and.. lol... yea... but the next time i c u, we can run again.. the udp is a very effective mod.. im surprised

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
yea i was told the udp is a very good mod, ima do it prolly have a few more things odne to my spi by FITF so we can run again, i think my ac was on as well, it was pretty muggy eh, but maybe not i dont member im way tired as well, and glad to hear you got it on!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Awww.. you two are so cute... heheheh...

I had a blast as well..... Good times by all.. even though you [:)][:)][:)][:)]ed out a bit early there, Stetz... hehee.. its all right..

WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME TIRES?!?!?

hehe.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
your selling tires now? um yea it was cute when we raced i suppose, i had fun and didnt think id hold on that long, says a lot for my lil spi, but o man ride home SUCKED, was rollay pissed cuz my tranny hates me i wanna sell and get a 5spped spi(i have spi parts) or get svt but dangit all no luck with autos....

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Who had the focus w/ teh deep cannish sounding exhaust, and what was his setup??

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
Awww.. you two are so cute... heheheh...

I had a blast as well..... Good times by all.. even though you [:)][:)][:)][:)]ed out a bit early there, Stetz... hehee.. its all right..

WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME TIRES?!?!?

hehe.
what did i do?

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
lanting90 said:
Who had the focus w/ teh deep cannish sounding exhaust, and what was his setup??
is that the one in the video i posted in the showroom with all the massive pics?

if so... i dont know his name, but he dynoed at 106...[eek]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
maybe that was phoenix his car kinda sounded like that, was a silver one, and was playing loud music as well....

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
The guy who dynoed at 106 was Vinny and he had the FlowMaster exhaust I think, but his exhaust sounded very hollow and raspy (in my opinion). If you were talking about my exhaust though, I have a Focus Central 4-2-1 Race Header, 2.5" SS Flex Pipe, and 2.5" SS Exhaust /w Borla Muffler.

Those are some great pics Chris [thumb]

Cheers!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
WHO WANTS TO BUY SOME TIRES?!?!

YOU?

YOU?

OR MAYBE..... YOU?!?!?!

hahaha...

SOrry.. I couldn't resist....

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
looked like you guys had a blast! damn work!

just outta question how has the 06 silver focus with the apperance package and the FS turbo kit? I have some questions for you!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^^i got a qestion for him to, i ma steal his car lol....it is a damn nice ST is all i can say

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^^

That was such a nice run.. You have an amazing ride... Sorry I couldn't ride down with ya! But yeah.... you woulda left me in the dust.. hehe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts