EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^

Hahahahah!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey now guys those cars are probably the best handling cars in the world. i only too pics of them because kyle was walking around getting more. he also took the vids of the burnout contest and got the one i did and the one chris walters did. so bug him about that stuff but without further ado here are pics of the probably the baddest foci in the world

Some of you might remember that black svt. it was on the cover of focus fanatic magazine the last issue inside the mustang mag. here is the cover shot if you guys dont remember it.

all in all those are the only pics i took. so im off the hook.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I was to understand that there would be models?

[:D]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and they were hideous and didnt look like they wanted to be there

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
and they were hideous and didnt look like they wanted to be there
Bwwwwahahahahahaahahahaha...... I kinda figured as much.

WHen Karl posted his 'promo' shots of the 'Massive Girls Model Team' in the Regional forum.. they all looked to be entering their sophmore year of high school... and one looks like crystal meth has made her a trainwreck......

[mecry]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they wernt that good looking the cars looked better but it was a good time i know kyle took a ton of pics so i have to wait for him to post. goatroaper was there took as the photographer

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
they wernt that good looking the cars looked better but it was a good time i know kyle took a ton of pics so i have to wait for him to post. goatroaper was there took as the photographer

You don't have to lie about the models. Your lady will find a way to kick your ass about something anyway, so you might as well fess up.[wiggle]

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
seriously the looked like they had shdoobie in their pants. Probably didnt like a huge sausagefest of like 30 horny guys lookin at them either though. Great show a shame i couldn't stay longer : (

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
hot, i really like the XCal holders inside them! those things are hardcore

more pics please [:)]

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice cars

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
neither one of those cars are mine, they belong to aaron and marlin. they are both autox racers that lurk on the fourms but probably the coolest guys you will ever meet.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts