Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
those are just SPC plates. I would avoid them. you can search many threads about their hit or miss performance

why do you need camber adjustment? worried about too much camber?

as long as you get your alignment done and have no more than 1/8" combined toe out in the front, you should not have any problems with camber, even if it is outside of the Ford Spec. I would say upto -2.5° Camber would be managable

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are just SPC plates. I would avoid them. you can search many threads about their hit or miss performance

why do you need camber adjustment? worried about too much camber?

as long as you get your alignment done and have no more than 1/8" combined toe out in the front, you should not have any problems with camber, even if it is outside of the Ford Spec. I would say upto -2.5° Camber would be managable
It isn't really necessary, but I have began autocrossing the car a good bit and figured I would like to have the option to alter camber.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
It isn't really necessary, but I have began autocrossing the car a good bit and figured I would like to have the option to alter camber.
I'd install your suspension parts & add strut bearings & do a nice alignment. I'd also add a pr of rear toe-links. Like Norm said, I'd pass on those spc camber plates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts