Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maryland area people... *updated*

Nov 15th (Saturday), in Ellicott City... Normandy Lanes bowling alley... off of Rt 1....

doing some bowling!! it'll be in the afternoon to avoid the crowds... pricing and more information to come.

anyone up for it?

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I would do that , but I'll be out of town.. Same day as the gtg in VIR, see roadracing post! Good idea though, I suck at bowling , but I don't mind getting beat!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Sorry to say I will not be at either one, that is opening day of deer hunting season, haven't missed it in years!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
sounds good to me scironzts. can we bring friends as well. would love to go to that

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awesome. i'll post more details as the time gets closer. just kinda guaging interest right now.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
keep me posted. i would love to go to that. im not the best bowler but i love to bowl.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
You guys don't mind bowling with a one legged guy do ya? It will be funny to watch the peoples reactions when I go to put my shoes on and have to take the leg off.LOL

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol. hey, whatever works, man. it'll be a "rock-n-bowl" or "cosmic bowl" type of thing, so it should be a blast. i'm not the best bowler in the world, but i'm goin for fun. should be a blast.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
do you know what time it will close scironzts

·
Registered
341 Posts
tj is too big dog to come to any of the drag-day g2g's.....you all big pimpin' w/his bad self.... ;)

-Ult

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
why do you say that ultegra

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok, way to get off topic there, ryan. lol. i'll say it again... it's a 4-cylinder... i have no want to drive my car in a straight line.

·
Registered
341 Posts
off topic....hah.......maybe off your topic and on to mine buahahahaha.

c'mon man, nothin wrong in comin' out and hangin man....maybe run a lil for fun against some other foci. dont be a chris sands and never try it...even just for fun.

-Ult

·
Registered
349 Posts
UltegraSTI said:
off topic....hah.......maybe off your topic and on to mine buahahahaha.

c'mon man, nothin wrong in comin' out and hangin man....maybe run a lil for fun against some other foci. dont be a chris sands and never try it...even just for fun.

-Ult

excuse me... but um those nuts are mine... would u mind getting off them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey man I can come!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts