Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happend to these guys i ordered an intake from them and its been over a month ive called 4 or 5 times and left a message. left 4 or 5 emails still no response. has anyone been in contact with them i want my intake help me guys!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
walter doesnt suck. hes a very busy man right now. i read on focal jet that his primary job(remember that marcymotorsports is his side job) his primary job is taking more and more time from him right now, and he'll be out of the office alittle more.

and marcymotorsports is basically a one man band.

i would reccomend sending an e-mail.

·
Premium Member
21,235 Posts
There is a Forum for this called : Forum Seller Reviews and Feedback

New Edge Performance sells MM intakes. If you paid through PayPal you have 45 days from the purchase date to file a claim and PayPal will get your money back. After 45 days, PayPal will do nothing. This is outlined at PayPal's site Buyer Agreement

·
Registered
930 Posts
Walter is in Canada I think. I think he said he'll be back next week. He has a thread in focaljet about where his business is heading.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
just remeber if you file a paypal claim, you can never buy anything from him again.

walter hand makes these intakes and then sends them out for powder coating.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
honhon said:
walter doesnt suck. hes a very busy man right now. i read on focal jet that his primary job(remember that marcymotorsports is his side job) his primary job is taking more and more time from him right now, and he'll be out of the office alittle more.

and marcymotorsports is basically a one man band.

i would reccomend sending an e-mail.
I agree...

Send more emails, He always replies to them, just give him some time.
BTW, his products are top-notch, 100% quality, and have probably been the best mods done to my car.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I must say that his CAI is AWESOME! (got really lucky, bought it used) But on the other hand, I never really saw myself buying anything from him directly (based on all the comments), but seeing him publicly mock a former customer like that has completely made my mind up. I'm all for helping out the small businesses, and funding this guy's R&D, which I went with a MM CAI and not a Focussport, but that guy seems to have no appreciation for his customers, or just thinks that he has the market down pat, and customers will buy from him no matter what he says/does. Which seems to be true, so more power to them. Really bad decision on his part, though, especially with the increasing size of the Duratec market and growing competition from all over the country.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts