Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copying this from our site:

Who:4banger domestics/Focuses

What:A cruise, photoshoot

When:Saturday, March 31st

Where:South Padre Island Convention Center

Ok everyone here it is [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]MARCH 31st[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] this gives everyone a alot of time to plan ahead. On that day we will meet up at a local parking lot early @ Noon Meet up with everyone from the area and head out! (SPI South Parde Island) is the spot where we will be takin Pics, eating afterwards.

There will be a couple different photoshoots, 1 all Focus, 1 all neons, etc etc

The reason we are settin the date so far away is we want as many ppl possible to show. We also WELCOME everyone from corpus or around Texas! We would enjoy if you all could join us! This is the last Sat. in March plan now so you can make it out!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me, contact me (Lisa) at [email protected], (Chris) [email protected], OR just post up. [race]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Ok...so how long do you guys usually stay out there? And what highway are you guys from Dallas taking? Because if I go, I would like to jump in the caravan when you guys are passing through...if you indeed pass through. ... PLUS is there anyone else from houston thinking about going?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts