Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Not a fan of the vinyl on the bottom of the car. Other then that you have some neat little touches on it.[thumb]

·
Registered
573 Posts
So, what are those 3 switches for? and i just wanted to say that i LOVE the red on it, the calipers, ford emblem, svt pieces on the rims... it looks sweet

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This car was all stock when I bought it except for the HID headlights and Focus Central 65mm Throttle Body. I did all of the work myself, it has the following mods and some extras that are not listed...

2002 Infra Red SVT focus # 2398
HIA Tuned XCal2, AEM Short Ram w/ Custom Heat Shield, FC 65mm TB, Steeda STS, VF Motor Mount, MSD Coil Pack, FRPP 9mm Wires, replaced Lunchbox w/ 2-1/4 piping, FS Strut Brace, Yokohama H4s, HID headlights, Ford Euro Grill, Clear Corners, Red Emblem Decals, Red SVT Center Cap Decals, FC Red A/c Knobs, JVC KDLH-810 MP3, Phoenix Gold XS2300, 8" Kicker Comp VR, FRPP Mats, Custom Switches, Carbon Fiber SVT Emblem Decal

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nightm4re said:
So, what are those 3 switches for? and i just wanted to say that i LOVE the red on it, the calipers, ford emblem, svt pieces on the rims... it looks sweet
Thanks! One switch goes to two 15" Red Neon tubes that are hidden under the dash. The middle switch goes to my radar detector. The third switch is wired but currently doesn't have anything plugged into it, I'm still deciding what to do with it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
02RedSVT said:
Thanks! One switch goes to two 15" Red Neon tubes that are hidden under the dash. The middle switch goes to my radar detector. The third switch is wired but currently doesn't have anything plugged into it, I'm still deciding what to do with it.
Make a quick disconnect for the fuses you pull to install & remove your tune....

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
lookin great so far
keep up the good work

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
wow. i must say, i like the svt down the sides, it's different. not really diggin it quite as much on the windshield, but still looks good. definately got svt plastered everywhere...but it's not tacky and thats what really has got me stumped on this one...you've done all that and yet i dont find it to be tacky as when most other people attempt the same things. nice job, looks clean as if it came that way almost.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stoopidsteve87 said:
wow. i must say, i like the svt down the sides, it's different. not really diggin it quite as much on the windshield, but still looks good. definately got svt plastered everywhere...but it's not tacky and thats what really has got me stumped on this one...you've done all that and yet i dont find it to be tacky as when most other people attempt the same things. nice job, looks clean as if it came that way almost.
Thanks! I tried to make it look different but retain somewhat of a factory look. All of the decals on my car are available on ebay, the seller is: tfbdesigns
Any color you want.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Where did the C/F SVT emblem come from.....I want it!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LastRites said:
Where did the C/F SVT emblem come from.....I want it!
ebay item number: 8062212267 The seller is tfbdesigns.

you can also search ebay for: SVT Focus decal

·
Registered
387 Posts
You need to read the rules and guidelines, no pictures of SEX on the forums!
LoL, I love it man.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I mostly like it. The decals are a bit much. I like the cf SVT emblem alot too.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Clean, the way the few do it. If you want that little touch of factory, try the blue oval instead the honda red.

·
Registered
526 Posts
The paint on your car looks wet. What wax do you use? You have a unique look going, I like it.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts