Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its damn close to finshed and i just wanted to post pics and thank everyone who helped me get it to this point
massive speed system karl, justin
hypillauto wayne
brian martens
my parents rick jorene
my girlfirend mandy
all of the Focus revolution members
steve blue pzev boy

of course the forums and everyone that has given me advice

The dyno that never happened

worlds most embarassing 1320 run, bogged and almost died off the line..

lil backyard lovin

gotta pimp one of the best focus tuners out there

YES, FINALLY after soo many tune setbacks and trouble with the install im spraying
pic

ill post a video l8tr

of course the daily driver

sorry soo long

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wow, must be a nightmare to drive that monster on a daily basis

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Running a dry setup are we? How is that working out for you?
One more question (sorry) what have you done to the auto tranny?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^

I don't think he has anything done to the tranny, believe it or not.

Aaron... wonderful pics.. Love the car in person.. I have told you this before, and I will say it here publicly.... your ATX is the ATX all of us ATXers should aspire to be like. Simply wonderful.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
thats a wet setup^^... HEnce the 2 lines running into the fogger.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^^^ill have to agree with that statement, and thats to bad your car almost pooped out on ya at the track, howd you do anyways, how'd everyone else do phoenix and lanting?

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
my best of 2 runs was like a 15.7 w/ my slipping weak ass clutch. compared to my first evur 1320 run of 16.0
15.7 isn't to bad for my first evur time dragracing. GoatRoaper did a run w/ my car, and pulled a 15.3 after burning thde living daylights out of my clutch trying to warm up the tires beforehand..
it was about to rain tho, so we didn't get many runs in, not to mention is was BUSY!!!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I heard that there were a TON of cars there......
I had to stay home and take care of my sick fiancee.. poor thing.. was hacking up a lung.

But I had a blast..... did you end up sleeping on that hammock all night, Lanting?

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
^^^ funny story there...lol..
what happened, is i feel asleep on it, was all good...then, carmen/kevin/pheonix,(forgot his name ...lol) and stez made a heel of a drunken raket for some reason, woke me up...i, being half-asleep and drunk started talking gibberish to em telling em to shut it or sumthin...lol...
so Kevin pops out and asks me if i want to come and sleep in the tent, so me being wasted decides it'll be fun...F sleep, i dont need and sleep.lol... so kinda twist myself to get out teh hammock, and THUD!!! i fall my azz out onto the ground...and just start laughing...and stumble my way into the tent.
NO-ONE of us got to sleep before 2am...then the dam birds started making a raket at like 5am, so wee all woke up then and just started BSin'...lol.....that was such a badAZZ!! night...lol

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i went to bed at 1am, shoulda came in and woke my sory ass up, fun>sleep for next time just wake me up then again brad did fart alot....hmmmm

·
Registered
651 Posts
Car looks sweet bro! I bought my wife that same sub grill [:)]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hahahahahah.. that sounds like a blast Mike.... How many times did Phoenix tell you he liked your rims? *wnks* heheheheheh....

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
i think i got like 100 comments on my rims the whole weekend....but his was the funniest....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^

ahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahah!!!!!! Brad.. that will forever be absolutely hilarious!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts