Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around the gulfport area know a good shop to do a manual transmission swap in my auto ses. I know not worth it but it's my only option for the build

w/ my magic bag
Find a '05-'07 st & do a engine/trans swap.....23 stick...

Registered
If you couldn't find a manual SES to begin with, you won't find a manual ST either.

Why, might I ask, are you swapping to a manual? And why is it your "only option?"

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I originally wanted to keep it auto but after speaking with lentech about their upgraded valve body and what not to upgrade the auto. They informed me that the parts I need are not obsolete and unavailable. I'm planning on doing a built motor with turbo with the goal of as close to 400 hp as possible. With no upgrades for the auto available now besides a tune which still wouldn't support that amount of power. Seems manual swap is my only option now. Will make heavy traffic days fun.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
The car was originally for my wife but I took it over when she talked me into getting her a new maxima. Hence the auto trans. I'm sure I could have found a manual but she wanted auto.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I've thought about it but I've already got a lot tied up in the car. Wheels, body kit ,paint , and a few other small items. Gotten a bit attached to the car honestly. I'm in it everyday for hrs at a time can't sell it anytime soon not that I want too. I'm sure y'all can understand the attachment. I'm just having trouble finding a shop or anyone to help with the swap in the gulfport ms area. The last 3 hung up on me as soon as I inquired.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts