Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just lowered the focus, lookin to make some more room to go lower. I know rolling the fenders works, what about the inner plastic fender? Can i remove that?

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
You'll get crap and grim up in the fender but as long as you clean it out once in a while and don't go mudding ever week, you'll be fine. You might also have to move the washer fluid reservoir depending on how far your tucking the wheels behind the fenders.

·
So mote be it
8,863 Posts
You can also modify the fenders and/or try to mount them higher up in the well. If you look the liner where it starts to meet the fender, it sort of rounds out there. You can cut it up there to not come down.

There isnt a how on modifying fender liners but you can get creative to create more space in the fender while still retaining them. Drive lowered for a while and then check the fenders to see where you've been rubbing them, modify that general area

·
C2H5OH
11,868 Posts

By my eye with that offset the inner fender is the least of your worries ... better picture may tell a different story though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They aren't the wheels that are on it anymore. They stuck out too far, the stock snowflakes are on it now. I have some 15x7's goin on it when my tires get in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts