Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
If it's any consolation I got a custom 2.25" exhaust with a magnaflow installed for $230. Hope that helps as far as pricing.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i just got a custom made magnaflow exhaust 2 1/4 for $475 but i knew the owner so it was only $301cdn

·
Registered
274 Posts
I got the complete magnaflow catback system and I love it

·
Registered
56 Posts
im rocking the custom 2.5" magnaflow exhaust as well and i love it sooooo much, price wise--- muffler-$70, Piping and bending- $90 Sound-Priceless, hahhahah

·
puddins betch
0 Posts
i have a magnaflow and it is nice i like the sound level and the throtle response but mostly i like the free flow of air all the restriction cant be good

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i dont like magnaflows 4 cyl exhausts....its so weird ..... its definately unique..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Up in Lancaster, Pa here there is this little exhaust shop run by a bunch of mennonites, they do a great job for cheap and its quality work. 90 bucks for them to bend 2.5" pipe and use a magnaflow muffler i ordered at pepboys, thats from the 2nd cat back. Has the whole focus sport exhaust look to it, a real sleeper. I had them do my exhaust on my first tsi and that was a 3" turbo back, high flow cat, and muffler for $260.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts