Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my Magnaflow installed, sounds VERY nice, took the muffler shop about 30 minutes to install it, not too loud, not raspy or farty, just nice and deep, I give it several thumbs up[:D] [:D]

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
yep i have the magnaflow and man it puts all those civics that go WEEEEEE to shame, nice deep sound... i would recommend it any day

·
Registered
21 Posts
The magnaflow made mine sound like shit. But then again, i am running with race header and stock flex pipe. I liked it better when i had the old exhuast pipes with the apexi style muffler and the resinator cut off. It sounded a LOT better. Im probably going to put a high flow converter on there to tone it down, but it is probably still gonna sound crappy.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
I love my Magnaflow! It sounds a lot different now that I have the rest of the exhaust done, but I still like it.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
My Magnaflow sounds so sweet not since I got my FR header installed. Nice and loud.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My next mod will either be a AEM CAI or some UDP's.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
help flow more air into the exhaust..................[scratch]

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Red RocketZx3 said:
can you get a resonator tip for a magnaflow or bola to reduce "fart"?
Yes you can get an additional resonator (not tip) for a magnaflow. The SVT system comes with it, the Zetec does not, you have to special order it and have it welded in. This is my course of action as soon as I get the dough to do this.

·
Registered
688 Posts
EuroZX3 said:
hehe doesnt work that directly focuz but it wil improve intake flow and temps.
Well I know it doesnt really work like that, but i was tired and didnt wanna type to much...i dunno wut i was thinking when i said that lol, thanks for clearing it up tho euro, anyways i'll TRY to make it clearer next time.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I just installed my magnaflow today. Love the sound, a nice low, deep tone. I was afraid it would sound like all the other rice rockets around....like a 250 dirtbike. the 4 inch tip isn't as big as I thought it would be either which I was happy about. Only took me an 1 1/2 hrs to do it.........bought it for 235 off ebay woohoo!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts