Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a magnaflowcatback system. when i called my dealer they said if anything happens, lights come on and its b/c of it it will void my warranty. Anyone have this exhuast and did they have ANY troubles? And did you do anything to make sure you had no problems?[???:)] [???:)]

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you. They were trying to give me all this crap about ppl having huge problems and stuff and how if i put it on to not let them find out BLAH BLAH BLAh

·
Registered
115 Posts
i've had many problems with my car and the've never said anything about my exhaust, and i've had it one for about 4 months no problems....

chris

·
Registered
793 Posts
dont worry about the cat back, can do no damage, dont let them haggle you about it

·
Registered
21 Posts
My dealership actually commented on how they liked the way my car sounded with my exhaust. Unless the problem you take your car in for is directly related to the exhaust (i.e. problem with muffler) you shouldn't have a problem.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
keep in mind they have to prove that your mod caused the issue. seriously, unless the exhaust rubbed up against something, i fail to see how it could cause a problem.

Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts