Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
for sure it will be higher at the end...

i bought my volant from ebay for 150 ....
with eyelids and cf sorroundings for the shifter...

Joel

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, he has the exhaust for $235 buy now in his Ebay store.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
El Pio, you won that auction? You are lucky, I was going to bid but it was too late! Good steal!

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
yes i won it...[:D]
i dont want neither the eyelids or cf thingies....
they are for sale...
a guy from the forum was interested but havnt hear from him since sunday....

so i probably would get back some money so its even better....

and chris...if it is 235 why you bid on it and not bough it with "buy now" ?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bid on it because it gives me a few extra days to get the rest of the money. If I buy now, then I have less time to pay for it. Make sense lol? I am working extra on Sunday to pay for it.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I bought the MagnaFlow from that guy. He always has that auction going. Excellent product, but very poor customer service. Doesnt answer the business phone, doesnt answer emails. I paid with paypal and it took over a month to receive the catback. Its a good deal, just dont be in a hurry.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i got mine on ebay for a little more than that... so yeah its for real... in magnaflow box and everything.

i bought from a differnt guy i think thought... recieved in less than a week!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wont be installing it untill spring so I can wait. Thanks for the heads up though! That's better than I can get dealer pricing on. Sweet deal. What other parts should I buy to accent the exhaust?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just wanted to toss in my $.02. I bought a Magnaflow system from this same seller last week, the day before the hurricane hit ( they are in VA, right in the path) Got it UPS 4 days later.
They have horrible customer servive though. They don't answer emails, and hardly ever answer the phone. I got the shipping info AFTER I got exhaust sytem.. LOL
Oh well , Good price.. $265 to my door.
Genuine Magnflow.... no complaints.
Puttin' it on tomorrow, wish me luck.

·
Registered
705 Posts
El pio you bastard you were the one who beat me out .... he he he at least it went to someone else on the forum not to some ricer focus driver.

And i might have actually used the otehr crap it came with .......... so what is what he cut being a dork ? I couldnt understand what the seller said he cut when he installed it first.

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
Yea man go check out u-tube plenty of focus's with Magnaflow set ups

1 - 18 of 18 Posts