Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 70mm pro-m maf sensor calibrated for 30# injectors and i need it calibrated for 42# how can i get it recalibrated?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
A new tune im guessing is about the only way.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm getting a new tune for the pcm but I was needing to know who I could send the MAF sensor to to get it reprogramed.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i do believe the MAF must be recalibrated for 42s, most of the focus shops should be able to if you check around, try a few of these

focus-power.com
myfordperformance.com
mcnewautomotive.com
c-f-m

·
FF Affiliate
31,093 Posts
tls_bmx, what is the COB calibration on your MAF now , There is only 1 Co. that can recal the MAF , ProM went out of buisness and that is Profesional Mass Air Systems

All that is needed now is take the MAF for 30lb , Install your 42`s and add a MAFia and your tuner can do the rest or just use your stock MAF with the MAFia and sell your recal30lb MAF

The MAFia is much more user friendly and there is no way of running out of MAF range with the MAFia and there is with having one Recal.

Let me know if i can help more

Tom

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think I'll just buy a new maf thats already calibrated for 42's from someone and sell the one that i have right now. I'm getting my tune from mcnews and i dont know if they can recalibrate my maf or not, but i did ask them-waiting on reply

1 - 6 of 6 Posts