Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am considering getting a set from my local dealer, i can get the lights for about $450 per light, r they trying to rip me off or is this a reasonable price?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Damn. They are really riping people now. They were 250 for both when they first came out. Than they were like 400 for a set. If they are $900 now Ford is definately trying to cash in. I wouldn't even bother with them. I was going to get them when they were $250 but they are alot of trouble because alot of them get broken during shipment and it would take atleast 3 different shipments to get a pair that weren't broken and now they are a rip off. They are only $450 as an option on the SVT. So yes they are a rip off.

The ones on E-bay are probably ones that were broken during shipment. The part that breaks can not be replaced because it's the actual bracket that screws on to your car. So if it breaks during shipment the whole assembly is worthless.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I think I'm gonna go with the Hella dual rounds...I had a set on my Jetta,and they looked and worked awesome[thumb]

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a rip off that is qwhat i though, time to look at the other options [thumb]

·
Registered
21 Posts
i cant possibly see hid lights for 250 a set from the dealer ever, when the hell was that? thats barely enough for stock svt ones

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya they were 250 before ford knew they had hit a gold mine, now they are squeezing every last amount from it as possible

1 - 8 of 8 Posts