Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I've got some Mach HIDs for sale. I've recently upgraded to an '07 ST so I no longer have a need for these badboys. They're in great condition, and work even better. They come with the wiring harness and 6500K bulbs. I'm looking to get $450 for these. Also, for an addition $50, I'll include a euro grill as well. I'm located about 10 minutes north of DFW Airport. Let me know if any of you guys are interested.

On a side note, since I've upgraded to a new car, I'll be parting out and selling my other car (an '02 Powerworks Supercharged ZX3). I've got a bunch of parts for sale (suspension, F&R sways, PW SC kit, exhaust, short shifter, wheels, and A LOT more) so I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
very, very interested. dibs? please?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Peter...you got it. Let me know, and we can try to work something out this weekend if you're free.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i thought that i was quitting my job so id get my vacation paid out, buti havent found another job yet so i cant afford them YET. ill let you know when and if i can, but until then try to find another buyer because those are not the last set of machs that will be sold on here.

sorry for wasting your time, and good luck.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
tm3, while the engine mods wont go on the new car most of the suspension components will. dont know if you are going to mod the new car or not but thats something that you ought to remember. theres a sticky on it in the suspension forum.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm....I thought the suspension wouldn't work because the mounting plates or something like that was different. I'll be sure to check out those stickys though.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
if you have complete suspension it will. the springs by themselves wont work. to use the cup kit all you have to do is get 05 spindles as the 06 ones are different. id double check with jeremy (v6focus) at focus salvage though.

anyway, congrats on the new car.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Do you still have these? I could do two payments of 200. Stupid biweekly paychecks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts