Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD
MODS CAN DELETE

I have for sale a set of Mach HIDs. There are a couple of flaws with them including: 2 broken tabs on passenger side, and 1 broken on driver side. The other issue is that one of the mechanisms for holding the light at the correct location is broken. I fixed it with some glue and a electrical twist cap.I was able to align them properly and ran them for about 2 years like this with no problems. Reason I am selling is because I purchased a 2005 st and these won't fit on there. I just put in clear lenses from TRS in less than a month ago, I'll include the old lenses with the sale. I don't really want to ship these headlights as I've had multiple headlight sets shipped to me and they all end up breaking the inside of the housing which is not easily replaceable. I have done my best to accurately represent these headlights and they are sold AS-IS. If you have any questions feel free to ask on the board, as i'm sure other people have the same questions you do. I also have some extra pieces I will including new back covers, running and turn signal holders.

I think there has been some confusion with regard to the lenses I installed. They are NOT the lenses that are glued to the housing but are instead clear lenses CLICKY bought from here. The housing has never been separated or been in an oven. I pulled out the projectors from the back of the headlight, installed them, and replaced the projector back in the headlight. Hopefully this clears up any confusion.

INCLUDES PIGTAILS (no i will not separate the pigtails please don't ask)
SO:

SOLD

Again I really prefer local pickup.

Located in Portland, Oregon
Sold by me, Vincent
PM me here, reply to this post, or email me at [email protected]

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know someone wants to add machs to their car. This is the perfect opportunity. Already have clear lenses installed!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
This is as good a spot as any. Gonna get back with me in the claim?

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
How did you put the new clear lens on? A type of glue? easy to do?

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Extremely easy to do. You can pull the projectors out from the back so you don't need to separate the the housing (no glue involved). Then once you pull out the projector, you pop off the ring holding the lens, remove the inner piece in the bucket of the projector, pull out the lens and replace with the new one and reinstall the same way you took them out.. Need small deep sockets 6 or 7mm i can't remember. took me about an hour to do both sides.

·
Registered
110 Posts
will this plug into my 01 zetec focus plug? if so how much shipped?

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No you have to cut wires. Currently being held with a deposit for another member at the moment. Will update post June 1st or If buyer completes transaction

1 - 20 of 20 Posts