Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put on the mach 1 lip... i will post up more pictures of it tomorrow... but i got one pic of it when it was up on the lift..let me know what u think.. i jut gotta heat up the middle and straighten it out a lil bit cause its a lil messed up from my friends car... i got it off his mach 1... let me know bit ches..

·
Registered
479 Posts
looks great! Good luck with heating the center. if you fixed it it will soon warp again. mine has the same issues. but they really improve the look. here's a picture of mine.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
love it. it's on my list as a mod to do soon

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
love it. it's on my list as a mod to do soon

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
nice... that looks really cool

·
Made In The USA
2,010 Posts
looks good!!
I like those lips.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
heres a few pics i just snapped with my camera phone... came out pretty good... let me know what u think bit ches..

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
very nice. i like it a lot

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
looks nice man. But yah I had the same warping on mine as well. Couldn't figure out how to get it outta there.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i no its always gonna have warpage no matter what... cause i have to bend it to make it fit the shape of the bumper... unless it was a direct fit thats the only way it wouldnt have warpage..

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
yea i like the mach 1 lip. i have the same problem with mine it is warped in the center... i have heated it up but it doesn't do any good... if seams to fit the 05+ better but i think it looks best on the 00-04...

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Looks good. And it gives the Focus a good factory look.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts