Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to git the PCV extension tube into the stock PCV tubing??I can't get the plastic theing into the hose[?|]

·
Registered
845 Posts
I don't really understand what you are saying.... (all that PCV stuff) where's the problem? getting the intake tube into the elbow, getting the joint in between the MAF and intake tube, getting the filter onto the MAF, or connecting the hose to the opening on the cam cover? (my terminology probably isn't correct either, but could you be more specific?)

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
u sure you just don't have the adapter backwards? that's what happened with mine. i eventually just took a hose adapter, rammed it into the stock hose, and stuck a seperate breather filter on the end. this works well bc the breather hose has a tendency to slip off the bung at the end where it hookes up into the filter housing. it also works well bc you don't want the breather to burp enough oil down the tube that it falls back into the intake and goobers up the MAF sensor

Mike

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
If it isnt backwards, just push real hard. If you have the wrong size, just go to a hardware or auto parts store and get the right one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you want a visual on the MAC installation, check out the how-to section at myfordfocus.com. That's what I used as a guide to help install my intake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts