Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to get something going for us snow-ridden people here in MA/RI/NH. I was thinking something like Dave N Busters would be cool or something like that. Suggestions are welcome! Let's meet up!

Meet Sunday Feb 22nd, 12 Noon.

Let's make this G2G awesome, show your love of your Foci!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well you forgot about CT!!! And I've been waiting to take a trip to Dave N Busters for a while now. Which location? The only one I know of is Providence.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya I was thinking the Providence one. We could get food then hit the games or something. CT Foci owners can come too.....I guess :)

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
is anybody 25?, seeing how i dont turn 21 till another month :-/ (D&B will allow persons under age to enter only if accompanied by a 25 or older)
yea id definitely be down for provi

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
^ I don't think that's true
maybe they just weren't paying attention
My friend and I are 18 and we got in, ate and stayed for a while fine

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think he might be right. I tried to get into that D&B once and I wasn't allowed in because I wasn't 21. I thought this was strange because I was there around 10am, maybe the door people were newbs and didn't know what they were doing.

I can call D&B and see what the deal is and post it up.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
lets go on on my birthday :)....ill have my g/f drive my car

not

·
Registered
740 Posts
i beleive the age thing only matters after like 10pm i think because i went with some buddys and got in and i am 20 and the oldest was 22 and once ur in u can stay till close. i am pretty sure about this but if worried just call and ask

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
How about next weekend?
just an fyi for max attendance let people have a lil more notice because of work and such

i for one have work in the morning

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Jan 31st, 12 Noon meet at D&B. I just got off the phone with them and was informed that you have to be 18 or older to get into the building at anytime and that policy continue all night. AT NO POINT DO YOU HAVE TO BE 21. The guy said that used to be their policy a few years ago.

40 Providence Place Providence , RI 02903 401-270-4555

Power Hour™
Mon-Fr 4:30-7pm; 60 minutes of video game play for only $10

How's this work for everyone?

·
Registered
234 Posts
That's all good for me. They also have a combo deal for a meal and gameplay, up until 5pm - it might be fun to sit down and chat for a while before hitting the game floor. If we did that it might need to be just a little earlier... IDK I might do that myself either way, the food was good last time!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like food more than games, so do we wanna move this to earlier in the day? Say 4:00?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I like food more than games, so do we wanna move this to earlier in the day? Say 4:00?
That's what I was thinking. But I do remember the last time I was at a meet (Mohegan Sun), it took us forever before everyone showed up and we finally got away from the cars and inside to eat. But it's not a big deal, I just love a good deal, saves me a few bucks for some good beverages. [cheers]

We'll see what the rest of the crew has to say, but you can definitely count me in.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds good! Hopefully we get a good turnout for this meet. I'm looking forward to it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
i wont be able to go seeing how i am going to florida for 4 months and i am leaving sunday the 10. i now they have a meal deal i think for $20 or $15u get a meal and a $20 game card that has 100 points on it

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So far it's me and Silver Bullet II, anyone else?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts