Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so many of you dont know this but im currently homeless after a week long stay at a hospital and living on the streets of wilmington cause thats where they sent me for a shelter. I have no cell phone and no cash and no signs of finding work at the moment if anyone can help me with my situation in any way at all is would be appreciated.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Ok so many of you dont know this but im currently homeless after a week long stay at a hospital and living on the streets of wilmington cause thats where they sent me for a shelter. I have no cell phone and no cash and no signs of finding work at the moment if anyone can help me with my situation in any way at all is would be appreciated.
what the hell happened to you??? if you dont mind me asking. ill keep you in prayer. have you tried the local Veterans assoc, churches?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yes what happened?

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Talk to BlueovalDave he was looking for some oil techs at his dealer, people that would actually show up pn time. I understand your situation more than you know, but I do not have any positions. If I hear of anything I will post for you. Have you tried looking for NAF positions at your nearest military insallation to you?

·
your killing my fun
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
went through a really rough patch with now ex gf she had me arrested and thrown out of my apartment the charges caused me to lose my job. the situation with me and her caused me to have problems with my family and they stopped trying to help me because of stuff that happened while me and her where together. right now i play it day by day hoping to either find a job or get stuff sorted out for a living situation.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Did you contact Dave? Living out of your car sucks I know, depending on what you have pending against you, it will be very hard to find a good paying job but it can be done. You can do day labor jobs to make daily money, it is a horrible thing to say but check out the local 7-11's and see where the hispanic guys hang and look there. You should be able to get daily wages from a contractor. if it is not too bad then you might have to look back a t going into the Army again to get back on your feet.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Dave is looking for an emplyee again so you had better jump on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts