Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Viney I need my fenders rolled for my new asa rims an michelin super sports im putting on here in the next 2 -3 weeks go go go garage day? lol

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Josh needs a FR as well maybe a weekend G2G?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Bill and I are working at the garage this weekend, its not an official GTG but we could probably make room outside for people that want to roll fenders. Next weekend is a track weekend for me and then its FF11.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I cant do this weekend i just moved last weekend and need to finish unpacking my house :(

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
What do I need to do to get rolled?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
What do I need to do to get rolled?
You just need to set up a date when we will be around, bring 30 bucks and we will show you how to use it. Then go to town with it. The 30 bucks will be used for the garage fund for puchase of future tools and such.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I hit it with a bat, well actualt a night stick, no room for a bat on my car... If they need more I will have to get in touch.

·
Registered
645 Posts
FR'n

I think I need to get my fenders rolled.... "someone" [unsure] suggested it last time I was at the track.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
have no idea

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Next Fender rolling party at the Viney Ranch January 28th. Bring a few bucks for rental and arm pump!. Though it is soooo much easier with the roller.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
2 sets rolled this weekend at the garage days. 2 happy cars, a tad more money in the lift fund:)...This thing makes it sooo easy.

·
Registered
773 Posts
You wouldn't be coming to carlisle would you?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Browser
2,497 Posts
Yeah...definitely a good deal. I will be in touch to get this done!!

·
Registered
645 Posts
When is the next roll-a-thon ?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Right on , Im hopeing to make it to my first meet At Coopers Rock , i may be interested in haveing this done to mine , interested to see how it turns out in person , Definetly looking forward to coopers Rock

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I can bring it up to coopers rock if people want to do it there, it best to do it in a garage so that you can heat the paint up to prevent any cracking.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts