Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i thought a fun weekend project would be to hack off the lunchbox and bend/weld in a straight tube.

I just want a slightly louder, meatier sound, and figure this might do it. Does anybody have a link to what a stock SVT -lunchbox sounds like?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just go on youtube and search Ford Focus lunchbox delete, theirs plenty of videos some are quality sound !
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw a few vids on youtube, but couldnt find if they had other mods done or not, not to mention alot of it was base zx3s and stuff.

That vid does sound pretty good, im thinking maybe doing that, and eventually getting an ORP

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
there is an svt on youtube with an orp and lb delete
Posted via FF Mobile

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Hey that's what I was running before I got my fswerks stealth

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
im not super fond of the LBD. I would prefer having a LB. Sometimes I do miss the magnaflow from my zx3 (RIP), but then I remember the highway drone.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
why did you go stealth instead of race? im still trying to decide which I should go with...[paranoid]
JRSC BBK- ported head-full length header-2.5 orp (no cat) to the stealth that's why. My Svt is far from stock [shhh]and it still sounds awesome

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
im not super fond of the LBD. I would prefer having a LB. Sometimes I do miss the magnaflow from my zx3 (RIP), but then I remember the highway drone.
I just wanted to do it because it was a cheap mod. It just makes it sounds like it has something on it other then being stock. I paid $30. and with a $12. tip its good enough to use for about a year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts