Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cut the lunch box off the back and had a new tip welded on, tell me what you think

IMG_1439.JPG
IMG_1442.JPG
IMG_1443.JPG

·
Banned
571 Posts
I think it looks great. The original doesn't bother me enough to go through the hassle of changing it though.

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car has two mufflers and a resonator

The lunch box was the second muffler leaving these

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds good, will try and get a video soon.

Since all I did was cut the lunch box off no hp increase but a good sound. I'm still going to get the fswerks exhaust when it comes out

·
Registered
636 Posts
Congratz! I really wanna know how this sounds. How much you can hear it on the inside of the car and about how much did this cost you if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
534 Posts
LOOKS GREAT! Major props man!!! I was seriously considering this myself since the rest looks to be straight through. Was curious though, is that the cat that looks all trapezoid shape? Or don't we need cats anymore because of the variable cams? And the exhaust appears to be stainless from what I can tell too. So besides a half inch in diameter, you're pretty much at a cat back system now eh? Either way looks great! Bet it sounds great too!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Oh, looks like you cut your bumper to fit the tips straight. Or is it just a shadow?

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Dual tips look incredible on there. Great jobby job!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Good Lord, it's so...so...CLEAN under Your Focus! I'm so used to years of road grime that I forgot what it looked like under a new car, lol.

Tip looks good, like it came that way.[thumb]

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Registered
318 Posts
The car has two mufflers and a resonator

The lunch box was the second muffler leaving these

Is the second pic a resonator? By the way looks very good.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Dude that thing sounds MEAN, nice!

·
Something goes here
8,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
recording does it no justice , sounds better in person

·
Registered
534 Posts
You should pair this with newmission's ram air mod. I bet they would complement each other nicely.
Sure would! I'll get a sound cut of mine soon enough. Been workin 10s. Not in the mood to do much else but sleep. But heck that does sound MEAN!!!! I WANT THIS!!!

1 - 20 of 196 Posts