Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the dealer getting my oil changed and was going to have my wheels rotated but was told my lug nuts are swollen. I purchased my OEM wheels and wanted to replace the lug nuts when I replace the wheels anyway so what should I buy and from where? anyone had to purchase new lug nuts?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check out your local parts store. Dorman makes a line of replacements. You can also get them without that chrome cover that bulges - for much cheaper than a dealer.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for responding I feel like this is the only forum I'm on that no one responds. All I'm looking for is lug nuts that will work with my factory wheels is Dorman a decent brand?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lug nuts are lug nuts. As long as you get the right style (conical/acorn style in your case) and get steel ones not aluminum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dorman makes many aftermarket parts.

When I got mine they came in a 4 pack. The 4 pack was cheaper than 1 at the dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I used the Dorman 611-182 and they are listed to fit.

The ones you showed originally have the same problematic cover.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used the Dorman 611-182 and they are listed to fit.

The ones you showed originally have the same problematic cover.

I'm just seeing your post now but thank you I called Autopart International yesterday and they had the 611-182 so I picked them up along with some front rotors and brake pads from them anyone ever use their stuff?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts