Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new here guys so forgive me if i am doing this wrong..i want to lower my 11 se i found a ton of people with this frpp kit but from what i see its no longer available in 1.5 drop correct me if im wrong..and second would a 1.5 drop be to extreme. will i have any camber issues..i just want to find and know everything i need for that and any recommendations.. i got motegi mr119 rims coming soon i wanna close the fender gap a little...sorry im sure this has been posted a million times.. but i cant seem to find a current post... thanks guys

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
FRPP kit is actually closer to a 2" drop on our cars. You will have no alignment issues. I haven't had an alignment in over 2 years, and I put my kit on last October. There are no abnormal tire wear signs and I do check my stuff regularly.

If you want a similar set up, get some Koni Yellows with H&R springs.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome to FF!

Moved this to the Brakes, Suspension & Chassis section.

Struts/shocks need to match the springs to work best, there are a number of options for drop & stiffness avail. (brands, height)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks guys...Actually changed my mind on wheels..lol..ordered sparco asseta gara..black .....I think they look better and when I lower it ..I think over all better look imo

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have the Asseta Gara's in silver. They no longer offer it in my color. I love them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the sparcos today had them wrapped in 215 45 17 Goodyear eagle sport all season... Sweet looking package I will post pics tomorrow...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts