Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in the market for some new springs....has anyone used zenn lowering springs? if so, how do they ride?? thanks!

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
go with Eibach... you can't go wrong with them
cant go wrong with H&R either....
your suspension isn't something you can cheap out on, so spend the money and you won't regret it.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've heard good things about both eibach & h&r....just curious about the other but i'm going to go ahead with eibach! thanks

·
Registered
864 Posts
if you do it, i would bet the whole set up, not just springs. if you have sport springs, and stock struts and shocks, it can give you very poor performance, and a bad ride quality

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i plan on getting the whole set up...just do it all at once....plus the springs can wear out the stock struts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Go with eibach, i put on the springs i beleive they are the sport series but they lowered the car about 3 inches or around there it was a considerable nice drop. But Magic is right i just did the springs becasue i rushed lowering my car and the ride is horrible, im talking crappy. It looks so awesome but the second you hit a dip its like hitting a jump. IT is soo bad i can actually feel it when i drive over the tar lines on the road. But hey it looks cool so whatever. Hey has anyone else here had a problem with their motor mount or enginemounts causing the car to kinda shake/vibrate when in gear but not moving?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you'd probably get more feedback on the motor mount if you posted your own thread....just a tip....thanks for the advice!!!

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
burninbright said:
you'd probably get more feedback on the motor mount if you posted your own thread....just a tip....thanks for the advice!!!
yea, dont hijack the thread, especially with something that has nothing to do with suspension. Eibach is really good and im hoping to pick up a set one day. Cant wait till i get mine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok my bad, just a question. But I would say that the eibach ones are the best just do it all in one shot if you can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts