Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all do I need to lower my 2014 mk3 hatch? I wanted to use the eibach pro kit. On autoanything.com it says the springs will fit my car. Do I need anything besides the springs? Thanks

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Shouldn't have any problem. Get a alignment to set the toe front/rear afterwards.

·
Registered
67 Posts
There are a few threads on this subject. The front struts got changed for the 14s, specifically the spring perc. So 12-13 has one strut design and 14s are different. As far as I know there are no specific lowering springs for the n/a 14s yet. Steeds has a set for the st and someone recently put st stock springs onto an se, all 2014 parts. A few people have just bought 2013 struts to use the lowering springs available for the mk3. I would search the forums some to get some knowledge on the subject first. Coilovers are a direct swap at a higher price.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Vogtland plug. Lower than pro kit, near stock ride. Love 'em.

I was in on the "research" focusdaily references on 12/13 struts and springs for a 14, that combo works - for the "regular" cars, not ST (I have a 12, but a couple guys with 14's have done the drop that way); no real knowledge of the ST to "regular" swap, but pretty sure someone on here did that with a 14.

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts