Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided to get my car lowered and got the steeda springs and had the installed only problem is the front springs dont seem to fit properly they are only being set in the strut with very little of the sping holding the car i mean the spot where it clamps down on it to hold it on the strut so the mechanic didnt want to install it in case it dosent hold they contacted steeda and they said they sold 200 spings this year withot any problems being reported and they also sent a new set of spings in case the first ones were defective for some reason well the second set well same issue so anyone have these spings on their car and have them not sit properly in the strut ? or is this how they are supposed to be installed anyways im getting a new set of eibachs in tomorrow to see how well they fit and if they fit properly then ill just keep them in my car but i dont understand how a whole bunch of other people have these spings on their cars but wont fit on mine and well the shop is also a steeda distrubitor too so who knows anyone ever hear of this problem please get back too me its been a week and and 2 trips to the shop and one more tomorrow so help

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
idk i got eibachs...
no problems at all with them....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts