Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
simply put...is it worth it? i've thought about it numerous times, but i just dont know...i always thought that it'll ruin the suspention if its not done correctly; also, how much am i looking to pay for a 100% job and not just a half-a$$ job???

·
Registered
951 Posts
For myself........it's the best thing I could of done to my car. The ride is awesome. Made the car so much fun to drive. I seriously feel like I'm driving a porsche (lil exaggeration, but you get my point). I put on the Eibach Pro System Plus, it lowered it about 1.5", leveled the car out and really stiffened the ride. I bought the kit from FC for I believe $639.00. I put it on myself in about 6 hrs so I can't tell you what it would cost to have someone do it........definately worth it though IMHO

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell, that works for me....i love driving low to the ground **do it in my dads cars**...love the stiff suspention and everything. whats FC? cause i think that lowering it will be an Xmas present from my dad and then my car will soon then be complete[cool]

·
Registered
951 Posts
http://www.focus-central.com/main.asp

I had seen their kits on the website priced for I think $760.00, but in the FF magazine it was at $639.00 and they honored the magazine price so just call them and tell them thats the price you see. Good customer service and I always get my shipments within 24 hrs of ordering, but of course I only live about 100 miles from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts