Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a zx3 and want to get about .75 to 1 in. drop without a killer ride. I have heard of using the SVT kit will work, what do you guys think and where can I get one

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've got the SVT kit (springs, struts, shocks, rear swaybar) on my 04 ZX3 commuter. I put over 2,600 miles per month and the ride is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Lowered the car approx 1" and then I put 17x8 wheels and 215/45x17 tires on the car. Made a complete different vehicle out of it. GO FOR IT!!!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
SVT kit is a good choice.

·
Registered
205 Posts
i just orderd some 17/8 with i belive the 215/45/17 nitto tires. im planning on putting a cervinis body kit.. how low shouldi lower my zx3? should i go with the svt or go with an eibach? which is better ride quality overall.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Superdave said:
I've got the SVT kit (springs, struts, shocks, rear swaybar) on my 04 ZX3 commuter. I put over 2,600 miles per month and the ride is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Lowered the car approx 1" and then I put 17x8 wheels and 215/45x17 tires on the car. Made a complete different vehicle out of it. GO FOR IT!!!
OK Superdave where did you get your kit?[thumb]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
ZXthrizzle05 said:
i want bout 2.5 to 3 inches lowered on my kit. where do i find a kit to go that low?
H&R Cup Kit or Coilovers.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
don't forget TEIN. Awesome coilovers and you can't beat having an EDFC (Electronic Dampening Force Controller) in your car to change the ride on the fly!

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Hawaii5023 said:
don't forget TEIN. Awesome coilovers and you can't beat having an EDFC (Electronic Dampening Force Controller) in your car to change the ride on the fly!
Forgot about those. Unfortunately, I hear the ride is terrible.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Eibach Pro System plus or Sport system plus. The sport system is 2/2.25 drop and the pro is like 1.4 drop. And you get everything needed plus roll bars. Its like 400 and 600 bucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts