Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty impressed with these springs. Very good price and she handles sooo much better. She sits perfect for me too. Next upgrade will be struts and shocks, and possibly sway bars and a front stress bar. I need to get a new head unit and speakers though. Anyways, enough of my rambling, here she is!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
definitely tint the windows... but nightshade the corners and the taillights... then powder coat the rims black! make it all black!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. My windows are tinted though. 35% Suntek OP, its a reflective tinting. Notice the difference between the windshield and all of my other windows. Its much more pronounced in person.

Tinted corners and painted calipers are next on my list as well. [;)]

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, Here's how my tinting can look. You can hardly see through it. It changes with light and angles.

Here's an old picture of my tint at dusk.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Looks Great man! Really nice work on the headlights!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The healights were a doozy.

Here's some new pics! I tinted the corners, painted my calipers, and shortened my antenna a little more. Comments welcome!

Its about time for me to get a new digi cam [?|]

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow, thats a wicked looking car!! The stance is perfect, I love it. What did you do to the headlights to tint them like that? [thumb]

·
Registered
295 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, I painted my headlights. It was a pain in the butt, but once you see how it looks finished, all the work you put into it is worth it.

Thanks for the comments! I love the stance of my car too, its perfect for me. Niteshading my tails is on the list of things to do as well. The list is so long, I've only put a little dent in it.

More comments are welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts