Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before:

After with Eibach Pro-Kit springs, Eiback Pro-Dampers, Eibach front and rear sway bars. Front sway bar is not on YET!

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
looks good man, glad you did the whole package

·
Banned
795 Posts
Ooooh, fair play, he got it cleaned as well! lol

Looking good now, lowering always makes a car look better. All you need now r a nice set of rims...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The springs are Eibach Pro-Kit and I believe they are supposed to lower the car 1.4-1.5", but I think they lowered it more like 2".
As far as rims what do you guys think of the SVT rims? Are there any pictures of 4-door's with svt rims?
Thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
looks awesome man,although im not a fan of the 4door foci.im definately likin the drop and all in all it looks good to me,just as long as u dont go for the chrome altezzas.but rims wise ive never seen any 4doors with svt rims before,i wouldnt think it would look bad tho.

·
Registered
565 Posts
looks good. nice drop.

·
Registered
123 Posts
good to hear that for a change man,granted not often but too much to me do i hear the words altezza and cool together in a sentence.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fezzer0014 said:
how much did all of that cost you?
Actually everything was around $350. The shocks and springs I found on ebay for around $250 and the front and rear sway bars I got them for $100 from a friend who bagged his focus. Not a bad deal!

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Hey, there isn't anything wrong with the altezzas....you just have to have the right color car.....am I right? [:p] Nice car....and I love four-door sedans! [:D]

just a personal opinion really. [:)]

·
Registered
43 Posts
well done mate!
looks awesome!!!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
VERY Nice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah I also like the sedans because I happen to have the ZTS. I agree with staying away from altezza's. Not a big fan of them either. Car looks good tho.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts