Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can find these round lower tail lights? I found the euro lowers on ebay but I've had no luck with these.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Here in Germany they are used as a fog light and are very bright. Brighter than brake lights

·
Registered
173 Posts
16712 12PDT
You could Google "ebay uk", and in the Motors category type in their search window "rear fog lamps" and it will show 5+ pages w/ 50 possibilities of rear fog lamps that are the universal fit. I've been looking for years after seeing Puma Speed picture. Even wrote them, but alas their response was that it was from a car parts store. GL

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
I saw a build thread with that car and IIRC, the owner used the rear fogs out of a pontiac Grand AM, just tint one red for that look

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,210 Posts
I researched on doing this and technically the rear red fog light is supposed to be on the drivers side to be legal. Even if it were on the correct side regular folks and cops will think it's a brake light or there's a blown bulb on one side. [facepalm]

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My plan was to hook up one as a brake light and the white on as a reverse light.

Thanks pyroinsa, the grand am lights should work

·
Registered
173 Posts
Daniel Stern has written extensively about the lighting codes of Europe. Including the proper placement of the rear fog lamp. He is easily Googled, and is a clear thinker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts