Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still want to lower the back only a bit. sit way to high. can i just get some svt springs or eibach pro. any issues will arrise from the mod?

·
Registered
476 Posts
you can swap the svt springs, those would work but the svt kit is cheep so you might as well save up some money and but that kit

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i can not have the svt on the 06 focus... different springs... i just want the back down a bit... sits really high...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
God these cars are 4x4's [xx(] [xx(]

Mine looked like that before I got the new rims. The old ones were 15's, the new ones are 17's. It looks a lot better now with the bigger rims. Its not quite that low as yours with that kit, but it looks a lot better than how it was.

Heres how mine sits stock

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
The FRPP springs are pretty good and don't drop the car a whole lot.

Here is what my car looked like before and after..

really? my car has FRPP kit on it and mine is pretty low i'd say....and this is on slightly uneven ground. Mine did settle a bit after that. That was right after i installed.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i might keep it 4x4 since the roads in la is bad

·
Registered
470 Posts
God these cars are 4x4's [xx(] [xx(]

Mine looked like that before I got the new rims. The old ones were 15's, the new ones are 17's. It looks a lot better now with the bigger rims. Its not quite that low as yours with that kit, but it looks a lot better than how it was.

Heres how mine sits stock

I love that front bumper. Where'd you get your paws on that, and how much if you don't mind me asking?

I feel the same way about it sitting like a 4x4. I'm thinking about getting some new springs once I get the cash. I'm liking the idea of SVT springs + SVT 17" wheels.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Jman: That's the Ford Street Appearance Package front bumper. Optional equipment from the factory on some cars. Front and rear fascias run around $1200.

Remusrm: You can get an adapter package from Massive Speed System, called the Omni-Kit. It'll allow an 06+ Focus to use any 05- suspension package. I used it to put a full SVT kit on my 07, and it works great. The kit itself is barely a drop, but handles much better and the subtle lowering is a nice looking touch.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Thanks for the info, Roland. I was looking at SVT kits and saw only 05-.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts