Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOW02SVT ripped me off ($Reward$)

Does anyone know LOW02SVT. He ripped me off. I gave him $480 for his 80% complete turbo kit and RAN. Could someone please help me out.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I'm sorry, but don't even know this user.
I moved your thread to the review area, just FYI.

Truly sorry you got ripped off.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Lame....some people are trully total douche bags.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
sorry man... Perhaps some more details would be good...
details relevant to the transaction... not personal info.

How long has it been since you last talked to him. Did you use Paypal? Possible to refute?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent him a cashiers check on may 6. He called me about 2 weeks later saying that someone gave him $800 and for my trouble he would send me $500 back instead of the $480 I gave him. Since then he has turned his phone off and wont respond to any e-mails. I filled out some mail fraud form and the post office is suppose to help with that. Can anyone help me out?

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
dude... weak sauce. I believe that you did the right thing with the post office. DON'T MESS WITH THE FEDs!!! Perhaps you can scare him by posting exactly what the post office will do. Post here, and FocalJet... you know... the usual hang outs.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I looked in his profile and it says his last activity was 2006-05-31 09:41:00.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats awesome. I just want to get my money back from the guy. I'm still fight so hopefully I will get the money back soon.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
if you sent em a cashiers check you should have his address on it right? Get a few of your friends, and take a trip down to his house!! HAHHAHAHAHA. Id beat the money outta him.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
BOOSTA said:
if you sent em a cashiers check you should have his address on it right? Get a few of your friends, and take a trip down to his house!! HAHHAHAHAHA. Id beat the money outta him.
i think we're on the right track

·
Registered
121 Posts
I will volunteer to go, I love beating up ppl, as long as I can bring amos (my spring loaded billy club) I like amos, I carry him with me when I deliver pizzas, I have only had to bring him out once, and I have never hit anyone with him, but I am dying to try. So just tell me when and where

·
Registered
550 Posts
ahha i got a tazer and 2 swords, and a couple of 40s and im not talkin about beers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright now if someone could help me get the money back I will give you a reward.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
alright.. no offense to you.. but this is the reason i dont buy anything unless its within driving distance, that way, i can go and get it right away, and also they get paid right away, and no one gets screwed

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well sorry but isnt that why you have the for sale section so you can get a good deal on a part. I read a thread that made perfect sense. You should need at least 200 posts b4 you can sell something. Or have a good feedback if you dont already have high posts. Either way I will never buy used stuff again and I guess this is my "slap on the hand".

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
lets crack some skulls.

i would file a report. and if you do go knocking on his door becareful. I cant remember what show it was when some small company owners just starting out tried to buy a video camera on ebay and got scammed. They almost got shot cause when they went into his house the guy had some guns nicely laid out.

logan

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
you should know what I have....[hihi].....that is some F*ed up shit, man.......

I hope you get this guy, and get double what he owes you......

·
Registered
459 Posts
What are you waiting for to post his phone number and address?
As a matter of fact what are you waiting on to post all the info you have on him in this thread?
If you come here just to cry, none of these shoulders you cry on will bring your money back.
So man up, post up or shut up.
Give me a number to call around 3 am and talk some shit.
Give me a address, give me something.
If he lives by me, i'll do what I can....

·
Registered
73 Posts
if it's possible, you could ask one of the mods check and see if the IP address has been re-registered on here of the original screen name.......and if anyone knows one of the mods at FJ(sorry, don't know much about that place....I've never been there) can check the ip address too....just a thought at least...

sorry you lost your money though....hope you get it back..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts