Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey PBfoot, that's my car listed on Craigslist. It's also listed on this site. If any one is interested in it please don't hesitate, because I will probably crush it if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks. :-( I just need to get it gone.

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey PBfoot, that's my car listed on Craigslist. It's also listed on this site. If any one is interested in it please don't hesitate, because I will probably crush it if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks. :-( I just need to get it gone.
If you were closer.... I put it on the SVT Facebook page as well. Hope you dont mind.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Unfortunate for the car but looks like a good deal for parts... speaking of hope the headliner and all didn't get your wife too mad lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I don't have or do any social media (to old :) ). I really don't want to take it to the crusher, but I'm just ready for it to be gone. If someone buys the motor and transmission, I'll sell a few parts. Especially the 2 FRONT BUMPER COVERS. And maybe the seats. Then I'll crush the rest. I just really don't have the time to spend parting it out.
If you were closer.... I put it on the SVT Facebook page as well. Hope you dont mind.

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only "need" 1 wheel but my wife would argue otherwise. I hope it sells.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If it was closer oh my I would love to buy it sooo many good parts the crusher is a terrible idea lol
That's why I've listed it. Hopefully someone will pick it up and part it out themselves, or do something with it. There's been some interest in some of the parts, but I would really like to move it all at once if possible. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks before I throw in the towel and scrap it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm going to see what I can do I'd like to buy it it's a haul from me to your place if I can make it happen I'm gonna try to fit it in my budget if nobody buys it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts