Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit 125 this mornin on the way home. I have never been so strung in my entire life. Adrenaline high...DAMN.
Diablo Baby!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hey john did you ever go to the races in glendale? they had some cool races there but i think they put some bumps on the streets where it used to all go down. you would have loved that. im surprised you didnt get a ticket

·
Registered
171 Posts
how did you get past the 108 limiter? i figured i can take out the speed sensor, but then my speedomerter won't work. if you could tell me how you did managed this feat, that would be great.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shiiiiit.

cai, cb, tb, udp, exhaust head, high flow cat, flex pipe, plugs, demon ignition coil.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I hope that you don't have too much fun and kill yourself goin' 100 mph around a sharp curve.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They don't remove the speed limiter. They just move them so high that you'll never hit it. I believe you have to mention to them when ordering that you want the speed limiter moved. There is no other way around it besides a chip. You can't unplug the speed sensor or anything like that. Diablo is one of the more aggresive ones out right now. They can also reflash your chip at a later time if you add some stuff.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
*winks* your welcome, John.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey John, i was looking to buying one of those chips, and was wondering. Do you need to use a certain type of gas or does it not matter. Thanks

·
Registered
793 Posts
Im still debating if its worth it to get one of the D-sport chips, I have a manual, Ive heard they help the auto a lot

1 - 20 of 42 Posts