Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Love for the Sedan. Updates Frequently

this is a neon mounted under the hood. I dont no if ill keep it, but the intent was to have it on at night shows after i get more into the engine so the engine bay lights up red.

let me no what you all think.[thankyou] ive also got a new header i havent dropped in yet. Saving up for MBRP exhaust so i can do it all at once.[woot]

What i have left to do: Tinted Heads and tails, screamin demon wire and coil, MBRP Exhaust, SVT (ebay) header, Tinted windows, SVT Euro or 5 spoke rims painted white

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks good, although I'm not sure about the neon light under the hood. Looks a bit too blingy to me. Nice car though, keep it up!

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
very sharp why the sad face on the title lol

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, my car is a touchy subject lol. some like it, some dont lol. Thanks for the compliments

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope. mine are stock
im not tinting them very much, just a few light coats to make um darker, and then im putting silverstars in my foglights, so ill still be able to have good vision..

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha tint my HIDs, what a waste of money that would be.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
^^ I am not following and it would make sense BTW. More light output from HID's tinting them wouldnt have alot of efect. So you do or do not have HID's in your headlights?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Sexy sedan! i must admit that i think with that color. i love that white strip at the bottom. looks great! but i think you should get rid of that ZTS decal. looks too much like a 2. keep up the good work! i was worried about that avatar![screwy]

·
Registered
573 Posts
[wave] Sweet ride keep up the good work. I like it but Ive got a soft spot for focus sedans if you know what Im sayin.

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sexy sedan! i must admit that i think with that color. i love that white strip at the bottom. looks great! but i think you should get rid of that ZTS decal. looks too much like a 2. keep up the good work! i was worried about that avatar![screwy]
awwwwwwwhhhhhhh u got a amazon green sedan? Damn...i wnated one real bad. lol. I thought itd look good With the dark green and a little lime green....but thats just me. And the stripe at the bottom is custom painted. Ive always liked it on the monte carlo and thought hey..what cant i do it...and it just worke dout nice. took me and freind about 8 hours to paint though.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
love that sedan

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tail-lights are getting tinted today. Headlights if i have enough spray tint.... Pics up later :eek:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts