Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
There is going to be a meet the 15 in La Grange, if you all want to pop in. More info in the focus XTREME BOREDOM THREAD

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Here is the information on the next meet for those of you that aren't on Facebook:

This is the link to the event on Facebook, although I'm pretty sure it wont work if you don't have a Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/events/1472186989711164/

Come on out for the last meet of the 2014 season to go for a drive and eat some pizza! We will be meeting at Morgan Conservation Park at 5:00 pm on November 15th. We will continue down 524, and go by the Ohio River and stop in the small town of Westport. There is a big parking lot there, I figured we could hang out by the river for a bit. Then from there we will go to Stevo's Pizza to eat. Feel free to meet up with us there if you aren't able to meet at the park. The address of the park is:
1200 E Highway 524
La Grange, Kentucky 40031

The address of Stevo's is:
4205 W Highway 146
La Grange, KY 40031

Here is the Facebook page for the park:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Morga...11795822230970

Here is the website for Stevo's if you wanna check it out!
http://steveositaliankitchen.com/

Let me know if you have any questions! I can't wait, going for a drive with friends will be fun. The only problem is that I'll be leading.... and I'm a slow driver. Lol I have some really good ideas on videos that I want to shoot with the GoPro though.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Only the link that Sailor has, shows everyone in the "tristate" area for meets and such. I don't know how far west you are, but look at the clubs or regional forums.

Sometimes they all get real active then nothing for some time. There are members out there, just have to catch them at the right time.

You are only about an hour away from this meet. Im driving two. Come out and meet and greet. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was just there over the summer! Nice little town you have. Seen a lot of foci around there.
Haha, it's pretty small and boring but pretty nice as far as low crime rates and whatnot! Yeah, there are a few foci around but every time I wave at a fellow driver they either look at me like I'm dumb or just ignore me!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Ahh the nerve. Was visiting girlfriends family. It was nice and small, thats how my town is, but everyone waves. Lots of mom and pop restaurants down there. I thought that was nice.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I'm in Louisville. I'd love to start an MK3 club for here but IDK if we have enough prospective members around here. You could always start a group on here and we could accumulate people as time goes by. I know of at least 2 other people on here.

*Edit- Here is a pic of my focus

Attachments

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
I'm in Louisville. I'd love to start an MK3 club for here but IDK if we have enough prospective members around here. You could always start a group on here and we could accumulate people as time goes by. I know of at least 2 other people on here.

You going Saturday?

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Sounds good to me. Are you planning on creating one on here or on Facebook or both? Also KTM are you active on Foxus Xtreme? And are you going to the meet on the 15th? I figured you might since its out in your area.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts